Its a little late for a weekend update but here are some of the highlights:
* great drinking companions, shared birthdays, beers and philosophy in Rittenhouse
* puking my guts out for five hours
* AMAZING weather
* great date
* visit from my fabulous sister and her fabulous man
* an enjoyable 10-miler
At work on Monday I was talking about the race with A, who shall be called ICW (for ignorant co-worker), and Mike. Mike was wondering why runners from Africa can run so much faster than runners from other countries.
The conversation went something like this:
ICW: Well, its probably because they have to walk to go everywhere. Its not like they have cars in Africa. If I had to rely on my feet to transport me I'm sure I'd be able to run faster.
Me: [shocked and disgusted expression]
Mike: [Umm]
I think I'm going to do the distance run in September. Half-marathon baby. Here I come.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий