Its only recently I've begun to appreciate this whole TGIF phenomenon. One of the many differences between Saudi and the States is that the weekends over there are actually Thursday and Friday. So, Friday is bad. Although religiously, Friday is good. So maybe God is to thank that its Friday? I don't know. Anyway, so when I was younger I'd try to change the F to W and think to myself "TGIW!". Just doesn't sound right does it?
I am heading down to DC tonight. I'm attending a graduation party tomorrow and the one outfit I can wear isn't clean. And I haven't packed. And my sink is full of dirty dishes. I have just over an hour to get all this done when I get home from work tonight.
I also have gotten maybe 8 hrs of sleep in the past two nights and am just beat. I cannot wait to get on the train, turn my phone off, put my feet up, and pass out.
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий