четверг, мая 11, 2006

COOKIES!!!!

A ordered SIX M&M cookies today with lunch. One for each of us and some to go around. It is a very nice gesture on her part but seriously, if you want a cookie, order one. Don't take advantage of our lack of will power to make you feel less guilty about eating. Seriously - we all have zero will power. I refused to eat the cookie (because I've already had two Twix bars and a bag of Peanut M&Ms this week) and so the last cookie was shuffled from the lunch desk, to the desk by my cube, to Amy's desk, and just recently, my mouth. It took three hours for me to give into the urges. GAH! It sure was tasty though!

Sometimes I can be such a bitch. Like now. I really have tried to get along with her. And like her. But, and I don't know why, I just can't do it. She just gets under my skin and drives me insane!!!! I sometimes think other people must be blind or insane because they can't see it too. Maybe its just me. As horrible as this sounds, I CANNOT wait for her to be out of my life. I wish her the best, but go away!

Комментариев нет: